Saturday, September 27, 2008

She found out!

Great. Just great.
My sister found out my blogspot AND
Yesterday, she was about to tell my other sisters -.-'

Hens : RANA DONT LAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(. Nanti amelia will stalk my blog! Even adik toooooooooo :(.

Okay. But the good news is, I finally know whats her blogspot :)
Yeah. Lol!

And just now in the morning, I tried to skip my violin class. I woke up around 9 & went back to sleep. The class was suppose to start at 9.30. So charmaine called me around 9. And she told me tht the KWN shooting was cancelled. After talking to her, there was another PHONE CALL. ;/ . It was the music school of course. :OOOOOOOOOO. So what I did was I ran downstairs and covered my phone call soundd. I didn't pick it up :P . Then the my ringing phone stopped. YESSS! BUT, after not even 1 minute, Tgk2 kriiiinnnggg kriiiiingggg (it was my house phone) CRAAAP. I totally forgot about that. I had no other choice. I had to pick it up!

me : hello? (yawwnnn) --- sleepy sound :D
m.p: is this helinna?
me: yeahh.
m.p: oh this is m.p . you know rite ur class today is at 3.00?
me: ohh yeaaahh??? okaayy thenn.
m.p: alrite? ok byebye.
me: thank you. bye.

Soooo, my plan tak jadi. HMPHH!

Went one utama then after that, had to go to music class of course! So I tried to hint my parents tht I was tired. Which was TRUEEE! I was exhausted! But then mcm I just went jugaklah. Cause like nnt I will miss out in the orchestra session. Hahaha. And the practice wasn't that bad! At least its the orchestra session. We can sit down :D. If it was not, I would have to stand up for the whole 3 hourss !0.0 .

My sis made caramel today. And it was yummy :D.
My mom made cornflakes cookies. It was YUMMY tooo :)
And ate chicken chop for berbuka. Maaannn, it was deliciouss :D .

Signing out,
hens :D

No comments: