Monday, October 22, 2007

I know now's the time not to blog but seriously, I need a break! Just now, for the first time in this year...I finally can read geography without complaining or whinning =). Yes, go hens!
Just yesterday I realized that there are no more font colours? Yes? Well surprisingly, its gone. Or is it the comp lagging? Which I think not. -sigh-. I'm so bored! Still left few more chapters to read....
I hate myspace. I mean...I like myspace. That hate word suddenly slipped sry =P. After joining, I found out that it was fun. Right....now I dunno what to write. Sheesh. I guess I was just wasting my freakin time. Ughhh! Why can't I do the strike out font. This sucks. Wtv......................................
I can't wait for ira to reply the message (i mean ira as in ira marlina. don't perasaan la ira! lol). She told me they baked pizza xDDDD. And furthermore, at domino's pizza? Woww. Maybe they did rent the kitchen after all. That's cool though! I've never been in a kitchen's restaurant. I think. WTV WTV WTV. I'm going off xD. Will blog something nice soon. No promises! xD.

No comments: