Friday, December 03, 2010

Gossip Girl Fever


I have been cooped up all morning in bed watching Gossip Girl. Now how awesome is that? :D

The thing that sucks right now is that, I just had to stop on episode 12 because I found out dear sis didn't download the whole episode of season 3. Bummer.

Oh My God, I don't know why but Chuck Bass is just so yummy. Yummy for Blair Waldorf, that is. They are meant to be together, I swear! It's more than just Romeo and Juliet, okay? Actually, I reckon they're even better than any other love couples out there whether it's from the tale of classics to Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt. :P

And I have a new crush for Nate Archibald. Damn it, his piercing blue eyes just can't seem to stop sparkle each time he's in love. I don't know about his love life but Serena is just definitely not it. She's not the girl for dear ol' Nate. Dan Humphrey is for you, Serena. But just imagine, having a boyfriend who is your stepbrother doesn't beat out the extremely gargantuan, bold word of incest. Now people must be thinking , 'but they're not exactly siblings by blood' but, they seem like one now with Rufus and Lily together as an official marriage couple. Don't you think so?

So, Nate should just .. well I don't really know but sometimes I wished he and Blair would be together someday. But somehow, that doesn't seem to work out because Chuck is the perfect guy for Blair. So I guess Nate should just stick with lil' J. That would be thrilling because as far as I remember, the first kiss that they shared together was smoking h-o-t ! Ahh, Nate Archibald is such a good kisser! *drools

About what I conclude earlier back in the previous paragraph, maybe Dan should just stick to being with Vanessa? I don't really know because I'm still on episode 13 of season 3 and maybe there are some gossips that I haven't quite know yet. Maybe Vanessa might turn out the bad girl or Dan finally lets Olivia back into his life? I don't know. It's all so complicated with the director turning here and there in the direction of the storyline. It's getting really confusing. But Chuck and Blair must stay the same, okay Mr. Director? :)

Before I start blabbing over and over -- OH WAIT ! There's another character who appeared at the beginning of season 3 and I can't help but to notice because he is one cute tanned guy ! He is Scott, Lily & Rufus's real son. I hope he appears more in the upcoming season ! Teehee. :D

Basically, I just can't wait to find out the ending of the story. I heard there's one more season coming up-- Season 5? So yeah, will be waiting for that. But before that, I'm gonna have to take care of season 3 first and then 4. :)


p/s : there's this episode where all the girl characters wore a barrette & I can't help but crave for a red or purple one.


p/p/s : I just read the spoilers for the last episode of season 3. I am shocked! Blair and Chuck. :( Ugh, little J should just get out of the picture. -.-

your truly,
helinna


No comments: