Saturday, September 11, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya , Maaf Zahir dan Batin :)

Greetings!

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin! It's the second day of raya and I'm beat out. I am having a massive stomachache that I can hardly stand most of the time in the day. Especially not when I'm at other people's house, trying to communicate or at other times, I'm probably just tuning in any conversations that my sensitive ears might detect. What's sad is that, Ramadhan has just ended in a blink of an eye. Mom told me we shouldn't be TOO happy about Aidilfitri. The holy month of Ramadhan was a month where all Muslims should have fought the urge to do anything nonsense or things that is not necessary at all. I was seriously devastated that I couldn't really spend my time wisely during that time. I wanted to finish the Quran within the month's time but my planning didn't go too well. Well, I guess I shouldn't even stop reading the holy Quran nonetheless because I am really looking forward to Katam again. As for Terawih Prayers, Alhamdulillah I did manage to go for quite a time. I am grateful that there is a mosque located nearby the house. Alhamdulillah.

So, first day of Raya went out perfectly well. I ate a lot and syukur Alhamdulillah, my tummy was content with food. We went to Moyang Limah's, Nek Cho's, Atuk Lee's and Atuk Hood's house. The whole day we were out and about, off and ready to meet the respective relatives. I didn't find myself communicating that much yesterday and it felt really silent. Sigh, I hope I can overcome this problem or better yet, find something interesting to talk about with the cousins. On another note, I met this German + Iranian guy who was Aunty Ju's foster son. He joined AFS & he is 16! I definitely would want to learn more about his culture. It would be very interesting to do so.

The second of Raya a.k.a today, we went to Atuk Suhaimi's open house. I met Alina there and it was fun! Nadiah came an hour later. Still enjoyed it eventhough my tummy was giving me a hard time. Seriously, ugh. Then, I went to Alya's house for her open house. It was okay, we talked and talked and suddenly Aiman came. It was surprising, really. I didn't expect him to turn up really early! Anyway, he was friendly. And funny too. Lol! We talked about stuff , random stuff came up too. It wasn't that awkward, thank god! So, yes. :)

Right now I should be anticipating Ayah Chik and the family! Bye. :)

your truly,
helinna

No comments: