Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT! haha

PSP felicia blue :)
Everyone is like rebut-ing to plaayy with it.
Hmmm...

Alrite so I read nad's book which is called "Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys" and the story is really NICE :DDDDD.
And I am OH-SO-IN-LOVE-WITH-FINN!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ♥♥♥
He is one of the McGowan boys and he is so SWEET & hot! ♥
My favourite part is when Finn shows up in the book :D.
Hahahahahaha.
Thank you so much nad for the great book :D :D :D.

I can't wait to watch twilight on the 27th Nov :D .
We're gonna catch the first show!!! :). And I hope we'll get the tickets!

FINN FINN FINN FINN <333!
I can't stop thinking about youuuu
hahahahaha.

Azalea introduced me to a song by mcfly and the title is "All About You".
I've been listening to it nonstop since 8 something just now.
I can't stopp!!!
The song is like in my heaadd alreadyy :D
Ahahahahahaha.
It's soo nice!

And I tried to play bella's lullaby on the piano!
Well, only for the right hand. Cause I'm not good in doing the left hand if its playing by ear. And besides, orchestra is playing in the background so couldn't really catch it.
It took me 15 minutes I think.
Or less? Hahaha. Not sure.
But I can play it noww :DDD.
Only for the right hand that is.
OMG, I'm in love with that sooonngg ♥
It really suits with twilight xDDDD.

Tata for now!



hens XD.
FINN!!!!!

No comments: