Sunday, May 04, 2008

I feel good after eating lunch :D ! YAY!
Ate pizza and now I'm FULL.
I've been studying science the whole day. And I left about 2 more chapters to go! WOOOHOOO.
Then I think I wanna start on history or geo. GRRRR :/.

HMM.... my cat slept on my piano chair more than 5 times I think.
esshhh. That meany cat!
I hafta like bersihkan brapa kali tahh. Its annoying. Every morn whenever I go downstairs and then like there'll be her bulu's all around scattering on the chair. EWW. And dah lah the chair beraattt. I think I'll be putting orange skin on the chair after this. Cause I found out that my cat hates the smell of orange! :D . I hope there's still orange in the refrigerator!

I have nothing to bloooggg. :( . Reallyy...
Exams are around the cornerrr.
HMPH. And moreover, its the mid-term exam.
I think there won't be any formatif :/
Craaapp.
Okayy gtg and continue to study.
I WANNA WATCH NODAME SPECIAL IN EUROPE AGAINN :(
Booooooooooo. Nemind lah. I'll watch after exams :D :D :D

Tata,
-hens-
:)

I want a dress :)

No comments: