Sunday, April 06, 2008

Yesterday was my music school's evening recital. :) . So, we (my mom, dad & sis) left home at about 4.30 PM since the recital started at 5.00 PM. When we reached there, there was only like few people only. So yeah, we waited for awhile. Soon, more people came in. And by that time, I was getting more nervous! :/.
Around 5.00 PM, the receptionist, Miss Patricia gave us the flyers. In there it wrote the people who will be performing. And when she gave one to my mom, she was like "she's first :) *while smiling*. And I was like =O . NO WAAYY! =O . I was feeling more nervous and nervous!!!
After few mins giving out the flyers, Miss Patricia started the evening recital with a bit of speech. Just a short speech. Then after that, "we will start off with our first student, helinna" . I quickly took out my violin and approach to the stage. My teacher was like "give a bow first" . So I did as I was told. When I was on the stage, DAMN! I had stage fright :O. Memangg gila2 nervousss! :S . Pastu, I started playing the song title "song of the wind" . I played it together with my teacher who played the piano. And guess what? The very first note, I didn't hit it quite well. :O . Like, wth? Ahahahahahaha. Embarrassed gila :S . But after awhile, okay la sikit. Then, there was this one part masa the 2nd verse, I kinda like forgot the note, so I was like "HOMG? where am I" :S . Ahahahaha but I played it anyway so yeah. After I finished, I felt sooooooo relieved! At least the audience DID clap for me :D :D :D. *BANGGA*. Ahahahahah.
After that, there were few more students who performed. There was this one guy who played the guitar. Classical guitar. And it sounds kinda nice. Other than that, I like the electric guitar & drum performance. The first one was this guy who played the guitar together with this girl playing the drums and and together with their teachers for backup :D. That one was nice. The song was called Bluez or something. :D. And then, the other one was this guy playing the electric guitar too with his teacher and other teachers for backup! The teacher who played the keyboard was like really really terrer! :D . The song was called Woogie Buggie. Ahahahah! Besides that, there was this girl who performed piano. And she learns "how to play at hotels" So that means, type of songs and stuffs. DAMN gooddd! She performed 2 songs and both were very niiceee :D :D :D. And then ada this funny part. Where this boy, (he performed last) lagu old macdonald. And after he played sampai habis, he was like sort of like sighing of relief. AHAHAHAHAH. Everyone was laughingg! Ahahahaha soo cutee :D. Pastuu after the teachers pulak performed, it ended. We had refreshments after tht. DONUTS yumm!!! :D
So yeaapp. :D. I had fun by the way! Okaayy, thts all for todayy. Byeeee :)

No comments: