Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hello everyone :D. Today was actually ssp's sports day. But I didn't go sadly. It was because I wasnt sure my frens were going... takkan nanti gi, nak hang out with nadd kot :o. She'll be like very busy with her frens yg dah lama tak jumpa. Ngeekk! Soo yeaahh. And then, my violin class was cancelled. SAD! Miss Patricia phone yesterday and she said tht the teacher will not be having any classes 2morrow (sat) because he has a performance in Brunei.... coool! Sooooo today I didnt do anything except for trying to finish up my notebook for arts :D :D :D. I have finished the piano part & the flying notes punya lines. But others, not yet. GAAHHH. I need to print the guitar and flutes :(. Need to find a way lah. Cause my printer isnt working! Eeshh.
Oh yea, I'm currently watching Romantic Princess on crunchyroll! :). Best sgtsgtsgtsgt! :D. I think I'm gonna watch the drama twice! Cause its worth it. Like goong :D. xD. Umm... oh yeaahh!!! Yesterday I cooked fried rice and it turned out to be delicious :D. Hot and spicyy! Today pulak I did like some sort of cucur manis. Tahh. I dunno what its called tapi sedaap :D. I WANNA WATCH L!!! I hope my sis will bring me one of these days. I really really wanna watch it! Umm k lah, I have to go now. BYES & toodles :).

signing out,
hens :P

No comments: