Saturday, February 07, 2009

Painful

On wednesday I was so shocked to hear the news. I cried. Most people did. Izarra cried. I thought about how billa is feeling. I'm so sorry, billa. My deepest condolence to you and your family.

-al fatihah-


On thursday we went to visit her. Izarra, Nadiah, Azalea, Nadirah & I. Hugged her really tightly. Told her to be strong and told her tht I'm sorry. We read Yasin.

On friday I wanted to go to the funeral. But I was thinking whether she needs space. And in the end, I didnt go because I had to go somewhere. It was sad. I wanted to be there for her. But Alhamdulillah, najiha was there.

And today, I've just completed a few of my homeworks. But sejarah not yet, oh crap! And I studied/practiced circles 2. Maths is the only fun thing I did today. Oh and I reallyyy reallyyy need a book to read. I was craving for it just now. OHHH BOOKS! I'm currently reading the Private series. Just finished reading Private, the first book. And frankly, I do not like anyone in there. The main girl, Reed Brennan is such a dumbo. -_-. The Billings Girls are such a meany. And Thomas Pearson? Umm, nahhh. But eventhough I do not like anyone in there, I still would like to continue it for somewhat reason I dunno. Oh anyway, I really need a book to read. I'm so bored! I need to read something. An interesting book! I thought of going to Borders or MPH just now just to check out what interesting books are in store but nope, the plan wasn't fulfill. UGH, I know I shouldn't be reading storybooks and etc but its just, I'm craving for it. March test will be on the 2nd ke 3rd, I forgot. And just now I checked the Sunburst news, and OMG, they had their silent press yesterday. So, the singers who will be coming will be revealed soon I guess. YEAY! I wanna go!
Mom's birthday is coming up! I really need to think of something to give her. Well, I do have something in mind. Hehehe.
Alright, sooo guess thats it. CIAO.

p/s : no more of emoticons. it looks so ugly if there's too much. hehe.

No comments: