Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's almost a week since I came back from Japan. I miss it so much! My Japanese family, my tokyo group mates, tokyo, the cold weather, japanese food, harajuku, disneyland. Let's just say everything. Tanoshiikata-desu! <3. Well, didn't really have time to type about my homestay there. Maybe one of these days, I'll write. But that ain't a promise! xDDD. Ughh! I still have to finish my report. *sigh*, when can I ever finish it? Almost everyday I get distracted by something like watching dramas, internet, friendster & the internet -_- . The due is before next friday. YOUSH! I am gonna finish the report by this week. Ganbatte-ne, herinna :D . Man, I really really miss Japan! I hope to visit my japanese family again :D. I was so happy when they replied my email just now! xDDD. Will write back to them 2morrow as now I am feeling nemui! *which means sleepy in japanese*. I also wish to see my tokyo group mates! (who went for this homestay programme with me) ! Missin them loads! Wokeyh, I guess that's it for 2nite? Hai, oyasumi minna! :)

P/S : Been speaking lots of japanese words since I came back xDD. Nyahahahh!

No comments: